I’ve decided to start keeping my favorite recipes on my website so I have them all in one place. You’ll note that many of them are Vegetarian recipes. That’s because I’m practically a vegetarian. I say “practically” because I’ll eat meat from time to time, but it’s rare.
5 Star Recipes
- Vegetarian Chili – This might be the best chili I’ve ever had, bar none. Even your meat eating friends will love it.
- Vegetarian Lasagna – A pretty good lasagna. I’m still playing around with this one.
- Mushroom Veggie Burger – Haven’t tried this one yet. Have you? Let me know in the comments.
- Potato Pancakes – With shredded potatoes – just like my mom used to make! They’re best when a little crispy around the edges. Serve with sour cream or applesauce. (Potato Pancake Nutrition Info)
- Boiled Eggs – Extensive research has revealed the technique for making the perfect hard or soft boiled egg. (I’m not kidding about the research part.)
Appetizers, Dips, Snacks
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – Always a crowd favorite, can be made with or without chicken.
- Seafood Cocktail Dip – Cream cheese, cocktail sauce, and seafood, served with crackers.
- Baked Garbanzo Beans with Moroccan Spices – A great healthy snack to have around the house
- Homemade Protein Bars – Make protein bars at home to help save money on Power Bars and Clif Bars
- A Guide To Making Smoothies At Home The basics of home smoothie making. Start making your own creations by following these handy tips.
- Basic Green Smoothie Recipe – Great for breakfast, ready in minutes!
- Berry Pineapple Smoothie – I’ve been experimenting with smoothie recipes. This is the first I’ve discovered that is publish-worthy!
- Berry Peach Smoothie with Soy Milk
Methods and Procedures
- How To Properly Thaw or Defrost Chicken – Turns out that leaving on your kitchen counter for a few hours is a really bad idea.